StateBook connects EDOs through a technology platform with dynamic features and aggregated data. Each EDO microsite has the ability to be viewed, searched and compared by site selectors and corporations. Once an EDO becomes a StateBook member, the StateBooks stats and EDO entered editorial would be viewable to site selectors. StateBook membership includes the ability to add unlimited information to your EDO site thereby enhancing visibility for searches and comparisons for your community. StateBook International provides members with the maximum ability to successfully compete in a target rich environment for new jobs and new investment.
Articles in this section
- What is a StateBook Microsite?
- Why should an EDO become a member of StateBook?
- Why add customized information to your StateBook microsite?
- How much does a StateBook microsite cost?
- How do I claim my EDO's microsite?
- How do I edit my EDO microsite?
- How do I access the compare page?
- How do I add properties to Sites & Buildings?
- How do I add new users and manage membership to my EDO?
- How do I add a link to my microsite?