Approximately 90 percent of site selection decisions are made online before a site selector ever contacts an EDO. StateBook membership allows EDOs to make their respective microsite more dynamic and robust and to clearly communicate the value and opportunities for investment within their community that is not completely evident in the objective data aggregated by StateBook. EDO members also have the ability to add comments on each data point allowing site selectors to gain better insight to your community
Articles in this section
- What is a StateBook Microsite?
- Why should an EDO become a member of StateBook?
- Why add customized information to your StateBook microsite?
- How much does a StateBook microsite cost?
- How do I claim my EDO's microsite?
- How do I edit my EDO microsite?
- How do I access the compare page?
- How do I add properties to Sites & Buildings?
- How do I add new users and manage membership to my EDO?
- How do I add a link to my microsite?
Please sign in to leave a comment.