Become a paid EDO member to view communities side by side and compare data and statistics that are important to your community. As a paid member you will also have access to StateBook's robust tools to create meaningful reports. To become a paid EDO member contact StateBook at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-383-1991
Articles in this section
- What is a StateBook Microsite?
- Why should an EDO become a member of StateBook?
- Why add customized information to your StateBook microsite?
- How much does a StateBook microsite cost?
- How do I claim my EDO's microsite?
- How do I edit my EDO microsite?
- How do I access the compare page?
- How do I add properties to Sites & Buildings?
- How do I add new users and manage membership to my EDO?
- How do I add a link to my microsite?