To add a link to a new page create a hyperlink by highlighting a portion of your text and clicking on the "link" icon in the text editor. Once the window opens, paste the destination url in the box and click add. To remove a link, highlight the text that contains the link and click the scissor icon. The page will open in a new tab.
Articles in this section
- What is a StateBook Microsite?
- Why should an EDO become a member of StateBook?
- Why add customized information to your StateBook microsite?
- How much does a StateBook microsite cost?
- How do I claim my EDO's microsite?
- How do I edit my EDO microsite?
- How do I access the compare page?
- How do I add properties to Sites & Buildings?
- How do I add new users and manage membership to my EDO?
- How do I add a link to my microsite?
Please sign in to leave a comment.