Version 3.1.79 is a substantial release that includes updates to data, significant enhancements, and many performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Beta: June 9, 2022
- Production: June 27, 2022
- Support for adding custom data sources
- Support for pie, donut, progress, and gauge charts
- New on-map vertical legends
- Support for more granular licensing of the StateBook platform and API's by features and/or geographies
New or updated data
- Impact Potential Score data from Global Impact, LLC
- Climate Risk data from Climate Alpha
- Monthly Stop data from Habidatum
- Updated ACS 5-Year Estimate data from US Census for cities and larger. (Block group and census tract data is coming!)
- Updated County Business Pattern data from the US Census
- Updated Electricity and Natural Gas data
- Updated Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics data from BLS
Note that many datasets are regularly updated each week without being part of a specific release, such as unemployment, economic, industry, and health data.
Important notes on backward compatibility
- The following tabs have been discontinued on the StateBook platform
- K-12 Schools
- Government Officials
- The Atlas Data API now reports additional information about custom geographies, differentiating between the requested shape (usually a radius or drive time isochrone, etc) and the returned geographies (usually a collection of block groups or census tracts).